Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Russian Naval Museum, St Petersburg

Article about: If you are ever in St Petersburg this is a must visit museum Nick

You must be privileged if you have tickets for the Moscow May Day parade!!

Unless you're a veteran, government worker or a close friend of Putin, you can forget about watching the Victory Day parade in Red Square on Monday. It's very much an "invite only" affair.

Looking forward to the photos

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Naval Museum, St Petersburg
    P
    Many

Plenty of places to see the parade besides the Red Square. Been there myself some years ago together with tens of thousands other visitors. Very cool and worth visiting, even when not being able to get to Red Square. Will go myself again in 2020

Moscow Air Show- MAKS - this year for me and maybe May Day parade next... I will try and find you Marcel in the crowd of thousands
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Would actually be nice to meet there

We tried to possible see it ON Red Square, but sadly we could not. We would go with my great grand uncle (he is the last WWII veteran alive in our family, and we are going to visit him as well), but he sadly cannot get out of his house, therefore we cannot. Instead, we will watch it from just a block away, which is where the tanks and other vehicles will come from. Also, after the Victory Parade is over, I and my family will be apart of the Immortal Regiment march that will go through Red Square.

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    Also, after the Victory Parade is over, I and my family will be apart of the Immortal Regiment march that will go through Red Square.
    Me and my wife joined that march some years ago. One of the most impressive things I've ever seen and very touching to see that the memory is kept so much alive after over 70 years!!

I will make sure to post pictures of the St. Petersburg-Moscow trip once I come back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2