Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???

Article about: So this is a winter Beskozirka that i am not able to date since the mark inside is unable so read. It has no stamp under the sweatband. The red Star cocade is a little different from the oth

Default Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???

So this is a winter Beskozirka that i am not able to date since the mark inside is unable so read. It has no stamp under the sweatband. The red Star cocade is a little different from the others that i have - hammer and sicle are much smaller than, for example, on my summer beskozirka - does anyone have any infors about that production style? cause i know it can be used to at least set a slot of year it may come from. I have no questions about this is a real one or not - the condition of the sweat band, the mark, die red star and the creepy amount of dirt that came out of it when i cleaned it speaks for itself.

maybe you can help me - because the form and style didnt change till 1969 - when do you think it was produced. i guess 60ies as most of those beskozirkas you can buy.
    second: what do you think is its worth?

It originally came with a СЕВЕРНЫЙ ФЛОТ, really worn out and customized tallie that i store under the cap - now it has common war fleet tallie for a better look!

Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???
    P
    Many

Here's a whole lot of information:

Under the Red Star - Navy Caps

so i took some photos of the tallie. as you can see, somebody customized it. the anchors are some kind of detailed - it looks like someone scretched the color out of it. The color of the letters is far more bronze than gold (like the later-manifactured tallies i have). the "accent" above the russian I seems to be some kind of over-painted by black color. really interesting!

Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???Soviet Navy Winter beskozirka date???