Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 m15 adrian helmets

Article about: these are my two adrian helmets the first being a french and the 2nd belgium. the french helmet still has its ww1 blue paint under the green so to me its been repainted post ww1 or ww1 but t

Default 2 m15 adrian helmets

these are my two adrian helmets the first being a french and the 2nd belgium. the french helmet still has its ww1 blue paint under the green so to me its been repainted post ww1 or ww1 but this helmet dose not have the two pins at side to join the helmet from what ive read that these helmet are 3 peace made. the 2nd the belgium helmet does have the two pins but this helmet has the blue paint under the brown green paint now the lion is the early type that should be on this helmet. but is this this helmet post ww1 or much later. and paint on this helmet is rough. so just would like to no if there is any insite on these thanks mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 m15 adrian helmets   2 m15 adrian helmets  

2 m15 adrian helmets  

Default Re: 2 m15 adrian helmets

belgium m15.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 m15 adrian helmets   2 m15 adrian helmets  

2 m15 adrian helmets   2 m15 adrian helmets  

dont mind the wire on the chin straps i done that to hold them in place

?

2 nice looking Adrians you have from different nations Mark
    I want to get at least one of these for my collection, but haven't been looking overly hard yet.
    They display nicely, and are not as fierce on the pocket as German lids.

Brad.

superb complete examples

thanks. since ive had these two ive taken a likeing to the adrian helmet. there is a few variations of these helmets and a lot of different nations used them, so i think just collecting these helmets alone would keep ya busy. seening a lot of m26 with no badges and post war liners or no liners around the place. but i did come across a ww1 blue m15 at a market down here they were asking $570 for it. i had a look at it it had a repro liner in it. i dident even pay close to that price for all 3 of mine

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    they were asking $570 for it. i had a look at it it had a repro liner in it. i dident even pay close to that price for all 3 of mine
    As they say in the movie "The Castle", tell them "they are dreaming"

Brad