Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year

Article about: OK lads and lasses...let's see what your best NON-German WW2 STEEL helmet to come out of 2018 was.....we can all be the judges. There's absolutely NO PRIZES and there's absolutely no way we'

Ade Great Thread so far with many superb diverse examples shown ,I have one ,no i tell a lie two questions regarding your contribution for the non German Helmet of 2018 ,Your Swedish / Lithuanian lid is the chinstrap field modified with some form of velcro (hard to tell for sure ?and could the cover be a cut down /modified US M1 type woodland cover judging by the foliage slits
    Well my Favorite has to be this Task force 82 Bring back Argentine M1 2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year
    Regards James

A*e... I know its a bit late in the day, but why don't you bend the rules a bit and allow post war none-TR German helmets too? They have a large following between at least five - and maybe as many as seven members on here!

'good call Harold........and so it shall be (said in my best Fairy Godmother voice)!

James...I don't have a clue about the strap...it's clearly non-standard - sorry mate. Re the cover, I know that the Liths made thier own copies of Woodland but I don't know if they had slits....

Quote by Composite View Post
    'good call Harold........and so it shall be (said in my best Fairy Godmother voice)!.
    I won't be posting though... I didn't buy any this year!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    ......and so it shall be (said in my best Fairy Godmother voice)!
    Hmmm.......

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This one gets in as WWI, WWII and post WWII.......It must be the winner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Default Not German, not US and not even WW2!

I’d like to share this bling-bling looking helmet. At first you may think it‘s just another M1 but it‘s more than that, especially considering the size of Austria‘s postwar army.

It is an early Austria clone dating to 1958. The M1 clone was the first homegrown postwar ÖBH helmet, closely resembling the late wartime US M1s. Because of its early resonated fibre liner, instead of thermoplastic, it is quite a hard helmet to find. The shell has been over painted silver, apparently for dispatch riders and the liner has an NCO‘s insignia.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10