Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26

Austrian M75

Article about: I just traded my friend 5 or so modern military patches for this helmet, most all the paint has either peeled off or it had been repainted once before and that is gone. Thanks for looking at

Quote by Composite View Post
    I post when I want….i don’t like searching for numerous threads on the same topic…but I can understand how some aren’t happy to spend time looking for such threads. Thank you for your best wishes for the weekend.
    I very much agree with Adrian here. I've been using this forum for quite a while and it has been a constant source of astonishment to me that people will start a new thread when there is already one - or two - or three - on the *exact same helmet*, and even when the other threads are currently active. At this point it become less a sharing of and compiling useful information and more a sort of 'show and tell' in which displaying one's most recent acquisition is the actual important part.

I have dreamed of somehow compacting some of these same-but-different threads together so that information can be found in a sensible manner, but frankly just I don't have the time.

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Images of the liner ?
    Ahh it's just a '78 refurbished in '98
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M75   Austrian M75  

Austrian M75   Austrian M75  

Austrian M75  

Quote by Greg Pickersgill View Post
    I very much agree with Adrian here. I've been using this forum for quite a while and it has been a constant source of astonishment to me that people will start a new thread when there is already one - or two - or three - on the *exact same helmet*, and even when the other threads are currently active. At this point it become less a sharing of and compiling useful information and more a sort of 'show and tell' in which displaying one's most recent acquisition is the actual important part.

I have dreamed of somehow compacting some of these same-but-different threads together so that information can be found in a sensible manner, but frankly just I don't have the time.
    Hi,
    I tried, just for example, to summarize some threads about the Soviet Ssh60:
    Soviet Ssh 60

All in all, we should be happy about every single contribution that a user posts here in the forum.
    Maybe, like you, he doesn't have the time to look for reference articles, especially since forum searches have only been possible for a "selected" clientele in a simple way (as in previous years) for some time now...

In any case, I am always happy to receive a contribution in my area of interest, even if the object has already been discussed elsewhere before.
    I don't see it as closely and less critically!

Best regards,
    Ro

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26