Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)

Article about: This is my Danish M48 Civil Defence Helmet made by the Austrian manufacturer Ulbricht, Schwanenstedt in 1965 as the marking on the back of the shell's inside says. The CF markings along with

?

Default Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)

This is my Danish M48 Civil Defence Helmet made by the Austrian manufacturer Ulbricht, Schwanenstedt in 1965 as the marking on the back of the shell's inside says. The CF markings along with the Danish crown mark it how the helmet was in use by the Civil Defence.

Vesa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)   Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)  

Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)   Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)  

Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)   Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)  

Very nice
    And with DKI liner too. Always a treat.

That looks in excellent condition

Another pot used in the Civilforsvaret

Manufacturer of the shell:
    Linnemann&Schnetzer / L&S

Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)Danish Civilförsvaret M48 helmet (Danish M1 helmet version)

danés modelo OTAN 48

I was going to post pics of my early CF helmet with smelly red liner but then I remember this interesting thread on these helmets, from a few years ago -

Denmark clone