Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Danish M-1 Model availability

Article about: Does any dealer have any of these variations in stock besides the CD models? Thats all I can seem to find and only on ebay.

Default Danish M-1 Model availability

Does any dealer have any of these variations in stock besides the CD models? Thats all I can seem to find and only on ebay.

As no-one else has said it in the last week, I'll say that the chances of finding any of the other specifically Danish M1 types anywhere other than Denmark are slim going to zero. and they are not even easy to find in Denmark now. I wish I could tell you otherwise because *I* would like to find some too. Part of the problem is that even if they were out there very few dealers (almost none) care about the M1 unless its WW2 US and do not have enough knowledge or interest to correctly identify them.

They're very easy to come by here, but never from dealers. I think the military here actively destroyed the surplus when switching to composite helmets.
    I have no clue what the costs of shipping them to the US is, but getting one here would probably cost around 40 USD.

I found one at a dealer in Denmark but the shipping was over 3x as much as the helmet (Helmet 187DKK and shipping 784Dkk). I'll check the ebay.de links and see if any of them wind up cheaper.

Thanks Guys

I could find one for you, but the best shipping price I can find is 625DKK

Thanks, I'll probably just keep an eye on Ebay for now. The shipping prices out of Europe are killer. I don't remember them being that much even a year or so ago.

Up until a few years ago they were much cheaper. There are also customs duties and customs harassment. We are also waiting here for the planned free trade room to finally come.

Got lucky and found one here in the states, now I just need a net and band if anybody happens to know anybody selling those items separately. All I can find online are being sold with helmets.