Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

danish m23/41

Article about: here's a new pickup for the shelf ,i have to say its one of the most unusual design's ive ever collected and probably ranks up there alongside my swiss m18/40 ,the steel used seems very thin

Quote by Greg Pickersgill View Post
    [...]

I intend making my English version available to those interested in the M23 and M41 types, though I have not decided exactly how this is going to work; it will be on a person-to-person basis at least at first. Please note all credit will be proeprly given to Frans Lovschall - and it will *not* be publically available unless I can contact him and get permission. No idea how to do that, right now.
    It will be difficult contacting Franz Løvschall, as he died September 2019. Link: https://fyens.dk

Well, that's pretty conclusive re Frans Lovschall. I'm sorry to hear that as he was clearly a diligent and determined historian. He seems to have written a lot for the Society. No doubt he has been missed.

Thanks for letting me know, 37; unless you or anyone else can see any objection I will probably put up my version of the text as a webpage sometime later this year. The simple English-language text (probably no illustrations) will be available later this month (May 2020) as a Word doc when I have finished copyediting. Anyone who wants a copy should PM me with their email address as its obviously too big to send any other way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4