Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

I'll see your net....and raise you some Para silk :-)

Helmets and Camo covers

?

Lovely cover Ade I was recently gifted a section by James but have not re-homed it as of yet
    A Vitrus from my collection with MTP cover...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers  

touche!...now you know that IF I had one of those it would be illegal....and it'd also be rather daft to post it so publicly.....

Helmets and Camo covers

'closest I can get....legally of course......

- - ------- - -

so good there's two pics....sorry about that!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers  

?

Super example Ade and yes if I lived in the UK I would likely not have an example gracing my collection..
    This is one of the issues with collecting the more modern compo ballistic helmets I face quite regularly the ITAR agreement prohibits the sell and or shipping of many helms I am intrested in especially US examples ..In all actuality I did not realize the Vitrus was prohibited to own untill it landed on my door and I did a bit more research..

Regards Mark

I know....Rene has been educating me re Aussie laws re Composite helmets...'hadn't appreciated how lucky we were here...'last thing we want is the Aussies to be even more criminal! :-)

...actually, that's out of order and I apologise....I should've said "Australians".... :-)

Quote by Composite View Post
    ...actually, that's out of order and I apologise....I should've said "Australians".... :-)
    I know north walians do not like to be called taffs, though I dont think they like being called gogs either....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I've been called worse things Jerry

Quote by James C View Post
    I've been called worse things Jerry
    Lol
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ade i'm liking that Danish ,Lithuania and Luxembourg grouping so thanks for posting up a bit of eye candy for us compo collectors
    Here is a DDR example for Rene' and My Danish Gallet compo still missing that chin strap section I did wonder if the Canadian Gallet CG634 webbing would be a good alternative but allthough similar not compatible and my Polish airborne Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast