Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.

Article about: Rare Helmet across the board,insane how tough it actually is to acquire an example especially in such nice condition,had this a while now,my favourite Helmet but wished the availability was

Default Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.

Rare Helmet across the board,insane how tough it actually is to acquire an example especially in such nice condition,had this a while now,my favourite Helmet but wished the availability was there,hope you guys/girls like it.P.S it's the only Helmet that seems to have a number of variantS with regards to it's name i've been told it's a M35/A but is also known by M35/38 or 35M or M37.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/a ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

?

Amazing color on that helmet
    Regards, Al

Cheers Al yes the overall look to the colour and patina is why it's my favourite piece.

Very nice excample in realy Good condition.
    Thanks for showing.