Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M1A1 LL Para helmet

Article about: Hi Guys. Whilst there is nothing rare about this 1967 model of M1A1 LL Para helmet, it is interesting that the original owner,had jumped from a CH-47 (Chinook)) three times, and a C-160 Tran

How fantastic to get a record of the owner's jump history written in the helmet Nice score.

also going back to the genuine Fallschirmjäger mentioned ,i believe these m1 LL chinstraps are often used on reproduction ww2 Fallschirmjäger para lids

?

Quote by James C View Post
    jake i would keep pestering the seller ,here's mine as it looks now with its amoeba zelt cover and netAttachment 566606

Very nice Amoeba cover James, I am really impressed with the look of that one,very impressed indeed,quite hard to collect I would imagine.

Regards

?

Quote by James C View Post
    also going back to the genuine Fallschirmjäger mentioned ,i believe these m1 LL chinstraps are often used on reproduction ww2 Fallschirmjäger para lids

Very good point James, also very similar chinstrap set up to the GSG 9 Helmet!

Now that is a helmet I would love to have in my collection!!!!

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    How fantastic to get a record of the owner's jump history written in the helmet Nice score.
    Hi, mates,

wanna show you another "vet" Model 1A1 LL (Parachutists) helmet, introduced in the Bundeswehr.

As far as I learned this, particular, lid was factory refurbished, (new painted/varnished), by Schubert Werke, Braunschweig in 1987.

The shell of the helmet was, (obviously ... ), worn over a long period actually.
    The liners of such helmets often were replaced.

This, particular, helmet M1A1LL was "air-dropped" out of the belly of the Transall C-160 12 times, and, of the Sikorsky CH-53 Cargo Helicopter: 4 times.

The liner (size: 58), is personalized due to the letters LO ( LD ? ) .

The M1A1LL "retired" in 1998 "officially", as far I was told.
    M1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmet

Some more images showin´ the lid:
    M1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmetM1A1 LL Para helmet

I do Luv these Helmets their so cool great addition to your collection..........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    I do Luv these Helmets their so cool great addition to your collection..........
    "been there, done that !"

Quote by Opex View Post
    ... I am not sure however of the the significance of the MER K marked five times??
    Attachment 516874
    Probably the soldier´s name, ( MERKL ? )

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hope you too find this interesting,and thanks for looking.
    Attachment 516872
    Hi, mate, the maker H.R. should be Hans Römer, Neu-Ulm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast