Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"M53" Bereitschaftspolizei Hamburg

Article about: Hi, mates, wanna show you this, (pretty worn ...), M53 -helmet, marked with the insignia of the BePo Hamburg, the, Bereitschaftspolizei der Hansestadt Hamburg. This, particular, helmet shows

Quote by ogpsycho View Post
    I like the "Nürnberg" helmet, but not the decal ...
    What´s "wrong" with the decal ?

Hello,

Great caution is required, especially with the Hamburg police helmets.

The emblems were mostly removed when they were taken out of service.

And the stickers are available as very good reproductions. With a little aging and adjustment, a helmet can be restored very well.

Stahlhelm Abziehbild Abzeichen Hamburg Wappen Wasserloslich Neu | eBay

Stahlhelm Abziehbild Abzeichen schwarz-rot-gold National Wappen Wasserloslich | eBay

Wasserloslich Abziehbild auf Deutsche Stahlhelm der Bereitschaftspolizei Hamburg | eBay

Regards

Hi, S.,
    do you really assume that the decal on my "Hamburg -helmet" isn´t legit ? ...

Best regards,
    R.

?

Hi,
    A M53 has no rivets for the liner. Am I wrong?
    Luc

I´m, actually, not really sure if "M53" is the legit designation for such helmets ...
    They´re introduced with different liners, and, liner attechments ...

Hello,

I can not tell you. I just urge caution.

You can see for yourself that there is little or no visible difference to the reproductions.

There are also good copies for Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.

Stahlhelm Abziehbild Abzeichen Bayern Wappen Wasserloslich Neu | eBay

Stahlhelm Abziehbild Abzeichen Bayern Stern Wasserloslich Neu | eBay

Stahlhelm Abziehbild Abzeichen Baden-Wurttemberg Wappen Wasserloslich Neu | eBay

Abziehbilder auf Deutsche Stahlhelm der Bereitschaftspolizei Baden Wurttemberg | eBay

OK, thx. !

The color of the Hamburg helmet is correct and the decals at the right position.

Reibert I can take pictures of my helmet with the "M-1943" stamp in the next week.

Hello,

I will present my hamburger in the next few days. I just have to take good pictures.

The position of the decals is always slightly different. Compared to mine and others I know from pictures, these are a little further back and up. But that doesn't mean they aren't original. They were also attached by hand.

Quote by ogpsycho View Post
    I like the "Nürnberg" helmet, but not the decal and the eagle stamp.

The color, the liner, chinstrap and both stampd (59 & M-1943) are original. I own a identical helmet. You find this combination (color, chinstrap, stamps (size & M-1943) in excact this configuration only with this shell type. The one and only difference you can find is the "Perforation" of the liner."
    The "M-1943" can be found on some liners from this era. It should be a manufacturer's mark.

The color of the "Nürnburg" helmet reminds me more of the helmets of the Berlin police.

greetings

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast