Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need advice on an Italian helmet please

Article about: Hello everyone, We've had a huge influx of every model of Carcaro carbine known to man arrive on the US shores in the past several months. Buying from one of the distributors is a shot in th

?

Default Need advice on an Italian helmet please

Hello everyone,
    We've had a huge influx of every model of Carcaro carbine known to man arrive on the US shores in the past several months. Buying from one of the distributors is a shot in the dark, no pun intended. But, I was very fortunate to get one in excellent metal condition and fair stock condition. To top it off, it is a Beretta and Naval marked. I have a very small WWII rusty collection and wondered if this helmet was legit to add to my Navy Carcano? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you, Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need advice on an Italian helmet please   Need advice on an Italian helmet please  

Need advice on an Italian helmet please  

Looking at the gray leather chinstrap and the rectangular bales, I would say wartime M33. The metal construction of the liner is also typical for this helmet.

Cheers,
    Emile

Looks OK to me.

?

Thank you fellas very much. I know it's rusty and bare, but all I can afford right now. As long as it is authentic, I'm happy.

Dave

?

it's OK.

Quote by DBaird View Post
    Thank you fellas very much. I know it's rusty and bare, but all I can afford right now. As long as it is authentic, I'm happy.

Dave
    I'd have it on my shelf.