Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Norwegian M26 Polititropper Helmet

Article about: This helmet is one I have been after for over 2 years now. I present my proudest Helmet Achievement. With many of the examples of these helmets I have seen online, the owner had written thei

Living in the US has been a hassle trying to get one. There are some Norwegian sites similar to Craigslist where sellers have these helmets listed, but usually they either don't deliver to US.
    About 2 years ago, one of these helmets came up on a USA site for $35! Unfortunately I was too slow on the draw and missed that opportunity. Finding another one was like the hunt for Moby Dick, and upon purchasing it, I achieved an adrenaline high that I probably won't see again in this hobby for quite some time.

hello
    thank you for this extremely interesting article which made me discover a story that was unknown to me and superb illustrations.

I also finally managed to find one of these at a reasonable price thus plugging one of the more prominent holes in my collection.

Sides are dented and it shows its age, but otherwise I think it is a very nice example.

Regards
    Jesper

Great looking helmet, very nice to see some more interest in these helmets! Thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2