Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019

Article about: Might as well get a thread going in the steel Helmet section as there is still a fair few hours left of the decade My Finds of the year have mostly been French and so will start with this Fr

For 2019 I only got two helmets (M1 and M3) and while it's hard to pick one between the two, it would have to be the M3 flak helmet. Even though its missing a lot of the frock on the outside and an ear flap does sit 100% correctly the inside is in amazing shape which is hard to find. Also my great uncle wore one in a B-17 and after doing some more research with a lot of help from Azphil, I was able to get his MACR and am now working on getting all the parts that was worn underneath the M3 for a display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019   Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019  

Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019  

MAP
    ?

Love that M3. (Less than two months to go before the next show )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This be my 2nd fav for the last decade, M71 Swiss over engineered helmet! have another coming in (boxing day special) for the first of the decade!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019   Post up your favorite Steel helmet acquisition of 2019  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2