Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Three piece design?

Article about: From a Ukrainian channel but worth watching for anyone in this part of the forum. - YouTube I hope members find it as interesting as I did. I don't know if YouTube links are working anymore

?

Default Three piece design?

From a Ukrainian channel but worth watching for anyone in this part of the forum.
    - YouTube
    I hope members find it as interesting as I did.
    I don't know if YouTube links are working anymore so the channel is Espreso.TV and it is a very recent post.
    3 separate metal parts retained by fabric and "velcro" with a camo cover.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three piece design?   Three piece design?  

Three piece design?  

Looks to be a Titanium STSh-81 ,Here is my Ukrainian example to add to the thread which i picked up earlier last yearThree piece design?

?

The video link is no longer active, but I've just seen the same clip in this video at min 7:56.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uji...&start_radio=1

It's difficult to see if this is titanium or not but looking at the creases where its formed it could be aluminium, it also has a plastic top piece in the crown. Certainly different to the STSh-81 and STSh-94 shown here STSh-81 [sfera]

It seems to be shown as an example of cheap issue kit, it's a shame they didn't bend it to prove the point, to those that have never handled titanium it can be very deceiving.
    Steve