Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Red Army Re-enactment in the UK

Article about: I am 2 i/c of "2nd Guards Rifle Division" here in the UK. The group has been in existance 20 years now and is the oldest and largest group in the UK. We have over 50 members. There

?

Ade just had a look very cool stuff

Looked at your site, very good job! Nice to see that some are suitable for the collection of equipment and uniforms with special care.

Really detailed site, got better since the last time I saw it too. Just from looking at some of the pictures and information I had a good idea of what to order for my kit, so I've got my mess tin, gas mask bag and some other stuff on the way now.

Thanks. The unit website has just undergone a re-vamp. Always nice to keep things fresh. We recommend Schuster for all your needs.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hey, ade. Thanks for posting this. I may actually start my own reenacting group for the USSR in my area, due to there being no actual soviet army reenacting in my area.

Thanks,
    Robloxhelmets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2