Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Victory Show 2015

Article about: Hi Guys, great event and well worth attending. Come and say Hello if you go! The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 4th-6th September 2015 Cheers, Ade.

Default Victory Show 2015

Hi Guys, great event and well worth attending.

Come and say Hello if you go!

The Victory Show - WWII Re-Enactment 4th-6th September 2015

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade, where abouts will you be? i will pop over and say hi if i can get away from my stand for a bit.
    This is a great show!

I am going Ade, I will seek you out !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Look for a very sun tanned Russian! Just got home late last night from two weeks in Egypt.

Our group will be easy to find. There is a hedge line which divides the LH field from the traders field. There is a gate which leads between the two fields, we will be on the right of this as you look towards the traders field. We will have a T34/85 with us.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hope you've recovered ade! Great show, nice to meet you.

Hi, yes, great to meet up.

I will post a few pics later tonight. Still unpacking the car.

Cheers, Ade.

Me and "Bananamafia"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Victory Show 2015  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Me and "Bananamafia"
    God, you can tell I didn't get much sleep!