Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?

Article about: Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original waffen ss camouflage cover?

Default Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?

Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original waffen ss camouflage cover?
    Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?Which waffen ss helmet camouflage cover replica is the closest to the original camouflage cover?

You can rule out that first one in M44 DOT never made and no period pictures show them the others look ok Palm is questionable also your last one if it is palm but recently some period pictures have possibly shown it I have no period pictures to show you but a search of Wss covers should show you some period ones in wear. Would recommend the Borsarello and Beaver book on Waffen SS camoflauge it shows a lot of patterns and covers. timothy

I would not recommend any of those show. They are poorer quality copies.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I would not recommend any of those show. They are poorer quality copies.

Cheers, Ade.
    Agree there are much better quality ones offered by the reanactor people suppliers those look like some of the recent Chinese or Asian copies that aren't too good some of the earlier plane tree they made isn't too bad I was assuming he was using it for some war game or air soft type thing would seek a better quality for display and some of the war games want more accurate stuff. timothy