Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia

Article about: Stanislaw Bulak-Balachowicz (Belarusian: Станіслаў Булак-Балахов

Default Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia

Stanislaw Bulak-Balachowicz (Belarusian: Станіслаў Булак-Балаховіч, Russian: Станислав Булак-Балахович) (1883–1940) was a Polish-Belarusian general, veteran of World War I, Russian Civil War, Estonian War of Independence, Polish-Bolshevik War and the Invasion of Poland at the start of World War II.

Stanis?aw Bu?ak-Ba?achowicz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some photos of the general and his men during the fighting in Estonia:

Ôîòà Ñòàí³ñëàâà Áóëàê Áàëàõîâ³÷à ×àñòêà 1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia   Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia  

Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia   Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia  

Attached Images Attached Images Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia 

Default Re: Gen. Bulak-Balakhovich in Estonia

Hi its great to see pictures of the general as a young man, thank you for sharing the pictures.

3mk
    ?

Great photos Robert!
    Does anyone own a original General Bulak Balakhovich cross?Thats rare as hens teeth.

pkommisar
    ?

Hello to all - I have been looking for the wherabouts of my great uncle (August Pakk; Estonian; Estonian Freedom Cross for bravery in combat) for a few years (the family has been looking for him since 1921!); he fought alongside General Bulak-Balakhovich and disappeared around 1921 when fighting with the Polish agaisnt the red army. Some questions: do you know where are the papers of General BB? Where can I find a list of the awarded by his medal? Any info is greatly appreciated!
    pablo

?

I've heard that a lot of the men was immigrate to the Spain, and take a part in the civil war, on the side of Franko, a lot of them has been KIA. I did read the diary of on of the Russian officers, he mentioned that there was a lot of Ostsee Germans, Russians and also Estonians
    The latest info of him is:
    Pakk, August, born 29.01.1896 Kabala , last seen in 1920 in Poland, may be died during the service in Polish army in 1921 year

Vabadussoja Ajaloo Selts

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hello 3mk
    look to this thread pages 16, 17, 19
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polis...read-14654-17/

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Great photos Robert!
    Does anyone own a original General Bulak Balakhovich cross?Thats rare as hens teeth.
    I have a small collection of Balachowicz items, including crosses and documents for sale
    please send your contact e-mail to rmarc99@comcast.net

Want to add: I also have a small grouping of Latvian Artillery items - Badge, Photo, Legitimacy
    Also Estonian Order of the White Star on Sash. Contact rmarc99@comcast.net/Users/bobm/Desktop/untitled folder/P1220001.jpg/Users/bobm/Desktop/untitled folder/P1220001_2.jpg