Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Article about: Hello, As I am the Grandson of a WW2 Polish Veteran (who unfortunately died in 2003), I particually proudly collect Prewar Central and Eastern Europe non-Communist officer's militaria, which

Default M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Lieutenant's Garrison Tunic, with Medal Ribbon from the Cross of the Order of the Eagle, 5th Class, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Hello,

As I am the Grandson of a WW2 Polish Veteran (who unfortunately died in 2003), I consider it a great honour and am particually proud to be able to collect original Prewar Central and Eastern Europe non-Communist officer's militaria, which symbolises our Prewar Independence, power and influence, before the unwarrented, brutal and illegal Nazi and Communist occupations.

My Grandfather's story is on the Forum Link below -

My Grandfather's Story

This Lieutenant had been awarded the Order of the Cross of the Eagle (Kotkaristi teenetemärk), 5th Class, as shown by the Medal Ribbon.

It has a Tailor's label from Tallinn, sewn on the outside of the inner pocket (the Capital of Estonia) and a Black ink stamp directly below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_...s_of_the_Eagle

Unfortunately it has lost one Coat of Arms Crest and one collar Shield, but I luckily have two spare originals of the sleeve Coat of Arms Crest and I could find a speciallist jeweller who could make an exact copy (using the same quality, construction and materials by examining the surviving one) of the collar Shield, so I can restore the Tunic, apart from this is it is in excellent preserved condition.

Is this M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, which I own, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Thank you very much for your replies, in advance.

Justin

justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?   M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?   M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?   M.36 Estonian Army (Infantry ?) Officer's Garrison Tunic, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Last edited by justin1939; 12-27-2015 at 12:12 PM.