Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Czech Legion 3rd Regiment Tunic

Article about: So the picture is probably self evident of czech legion. The other tunic is also from Russian Civil war but a 1917 reissue to the red army. Its framed so can't get much better pictures. Both

?

Default Czech Legion 3rd Regiment Tunic

Czech Legion 3rd Regiment TunicCzech Legion 3rd Regiment TunicCzech Legion 3rd Regiment TunicCzech Legion 3rd Regiment Tunic

MAP
    ?

Nice to see something completely different. Looks nice (although I know nothing about them)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Czech Legion 3rd Regiment TunicCzech Legion 3rd Regiment TunicCzech Legion 3rd Regiment Tunic
    So the picture is probably self evident of czech legion. The other tunic is also from Russian Civil war but a 1917 reissue to the red army. Its framed so can't get much better pictures. Both of these tunics would have been made in 1916 and than issued in 1917 during the revolution.