Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack

Article about: I at last found an original 1910 model Tsarist Army soldiers pack . The official issue type that was usually worn with strap slung across shoulder but does convert to back pack configuarion

Default Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack

I at last found an original 1910 model Tsarist Army soldiers pack . The official issue type that was usually worn with strap slung across shoulder but does convert to back pack configuarion . I like the design of this , seems rather comfortable. Took me more than two decades to locate !
    The outer flap is marked with what looks to be a Regt number and 6 rota....section ?
    The inner flap has a much fainter what seems to be manufacture marking. some buckles are absent but overall im getting close to being able to display a full complement of Imperial troops kit.
    ...which has always seemed too difficult !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack   Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack  

Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack   Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack  

Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack   Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack  

Imperial russian 1910 pattern soldiers backpack