Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Russian Army Officer’s Cap Badge ww1?

Article about: Hello everyone, I have a question about an imperial Russian army cap badge that I’m interested in. The seller states that it is from the 1st world war and is from a Russian officer’s cap. I

?

Default Imperial Russian Army Officer’s Cap Badge ww1?

Hello everyone, I have a question about an imperial Russian army cap badge that I’m interested in. The seller states that it is from the 1st world war and is from a Russian officer’s cap. I can’t find any pictures of any imperial army soldiers wearing the badge, so I’m just asking for your opinions if this is actually imperial Russian and of the WW1 period? Or is this in fact a Austro-Hungarian cap badge?
    I’m completely new to imperial Russian items, but would like one for my WW1 collection. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Ttr21; 05-22-2019 at 11:38 PM.

?

Quote by Ttr21 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a question about an imperial Russian army cap badge that I’m interested in. The seller states that it is from the 1st world war and is from a Russian officer’s cap. I can’t find any pictures of any imperial army soldiers wearing the badge, so I’m just asking for your opinions if this is actually imperial Russian and of the WW1 period? Or is this in fact a Austro-Hungarian cap badge?
    I’m completely new to imperial Russian items, but would like one for my WW1 collection. Thanks in advance.

Or could this in fact be a Austro-Hungarian cap badge? After looking on the internet more, the central shield is like the Austro-Hungarian eagle. I have also posted it in that forum now. What does everyone think?