Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet

Article about: So I saw this listing up and it's described as a 'fiver glass' helmet. So I'm thinking it could either be some rubbish motorcycle helmet do up. Or perhaps a Finnish tankers helm? The white s

?

Default Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet

So I saw this listing up and it's described as a 'fiver glass' helmet. So I'm thinking it could either be some rubbish motorcycle helmet do up. Or perhaps a Finnish tankers helm? The white swastika (it looks to be) is on top of it, and a liner suspension that doesent ring any bells strait away.

So yeah, is this a military piece or just some rubbish?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet   Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet  

Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet   Is this an axis (Finnish?) helmet  

Since it is listed as fiberglass, I would say motorcycle or some other type helmet. That's only my thoughts, let the members who specialize in helmets weigh in. They will have information for you.

I have seen a few Finnish fiberglass helmet used post war but its more the shape of the M35 helmet and this isn't one of them

?

yeah, I'm leaning more towards it being some sort of civilian or knock off helm