Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents

Article about: Good afternoon,today i would like to share with you this awesome set that i recently acquired. I got the set from a fellow who knows the family of the veteran.Therefore i have no doubts the

?

Default Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents

Good afternoon,today i would like to share with you this awesome set that i recently acquired.
    I got it from a fellow who knows the family of the veteran.Therefore i have no doubts the uniform is totally untouched.
    The uniform itself is a model M36 winter everyday uniform.
    It has the general staff collar tabs,colonel's shoulder boards,lots of award loops and a button(underneath the right shoulder board) for an aglet.
    There are a few minor moth wholes,but no major damage to it.
    The documents are the officers full service history up until 1945 and his penalties book.

Georgi Mustakerski was a bulgarian officer,colonel from the general staff,officer from the Civil Mobilization agency (1942) and a member of the army's general staff (1944)
    During WWII ,commander of the 5th infantry Dunav Division (1946).
    He also wrote a book about the 9th Plovdiv Infantry regiment.But in short this is the most relevant information about him from Wikipedia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents   Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents  

Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents   Bulgarian Colonel's tunic + documents  

?

Not often seen. Superb!