Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)

Article about: Greetings Guys, My son has asked for a WW 2 Bulgarian helmet for Christmas. I am hoping to foster his interest in militaria, but have no clue as to this subject matter. I found a couple of h

Default Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)

Greetings Guys,

My son has asked for a WW 2 Bulgarian helmet for Christmas. I am hoping to foster his interest in militaria, but have no clue as to this subject matter. I found a couple of helmets on ebay. Are they real? Thanks in advance for any help.

First helmet:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)   Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)  

Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)   Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)  

Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)  

Second Helmet (looks like a repaint at least):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)   Bulgarian M36 Helmet(s)  

MAP
    ?

Here is mine for comparison. I do not know much about these so can't be of too much help. The 2nd one though has definitely been repainted.

WW2 Bulgarian M36C

Member "Ripper" has a few and is well versed in them. If others don't answer, maybe you can send him a PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)