Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian officer combat uniform

Article about: This is one of my latest finds,a officer's summer combat tunic. Usually i don't like the Bulgarian combat tunics,but these summer once are a whole different story! As soon as i saw it i knew

?

Default Bulgarian officer combat uniform

This is one of my latest finds,a officer's summer combat tunic.
    Usually i don't like the Bulgarian combat tunics,but these summer once are a whole different story!
    As soon as i saw it i knew i had to have it.The tunic came from an antics dealer and it was a part of a big lot of Bulgarian uniforms.
    It came equipped with the wrong shoulder boards so i had to swap them.
    I figured since the uniform has a place for a bravery medal,it should have been a Lieutenant-colonel or a Colonels tunic.
    And since these great shoulder boards appeared I knew they would fit the tunic perfectly.
    The overall condition is great,on the inside there is a "shadow" of what i think could have been a name label.
    P.s. a friend of mine bought the brother of this uniform from the same lot,seen on the last picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian officer combat uniform   Bulgarian officer combat uniform  

Bulgarian officer combat uniform   Bulgarian officer combat uniform  

MAP
    ?

Very nice Emanuil.

I generally prefer cotton twill German summer tunics over the typical wool versions. And I would agree that this holds true for yours as well!

Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

When it comes to German uniforms i think i prefer the wool once. lol