Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap

Article about: Hello everyone, I have been looking at this cap for a while but there are some odd things about it which make me question if it's authentic. First off the cockade is unlike the other ones on

Question Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap

Hello everyone, I have been looking at this cap for a while but there are some odd things about it which make me question if it's authentic. First off the cockade is unlike the other ones on ww2 versions that I see. Also, I've seen Bulgarian caps like these that are WW2 variants and also Cold War variants. My question is if it's a real ww2 Bulgarian cap or if it's a cold war one. Also I don't know what's up with the cockade so I am wondering if anyone knows about that. Thanks in advance.

Bulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO capBulgarian "WW2" NCO cap

For reference, this is a WW2 Bulgarian cockade. Also note the differences between the two caps visors and the caps themselves.

Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap

?

The first cap is no good.I'm not sure but it could be a theater prop.

Thank you, I couldn't find a single other cap with the same cockade so you are probably right with that assumption.

?

Replied to the wrong thread
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap   Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap  

Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap  
    Attached Images Attached Images Bulgarian "WW2" NCO cap