Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Can someone ID this tool.

Article about: Hi group. I found this wile metal detecting today. I found it along with some ww2 german casings and some post war soviet stuff. The fortification was used since WW1 till the late 1980s. Bas

Default Can someone ID this tool.

Hi group. I found this wile metal detecting today. I found it along with some ww2 german casings and some post war soviet stuff. The fortification was used since WW1 till the late 1980s. Based on the corosion i'd say its quite old. Ww2 maybe. Can someone tell me what it is? I found the same thing in google images and it lead me to a russian website. The auction was closed but it said it was a german 50mm mortar tool. I searched based on that but i didn't find anything like it on the web in english.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can someone ID this tool.   Can someone ID this tool.  

?

It could be, at first glance for me I thought it may be drum bung removal wrench of some sort..
    Attached Images Attached Images Can someone ID this tool.  Can someone ID this tool. 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Wow, the knowledge on this forum is incredible!