Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Fez and Tropical M34 Bustina

Article about: I don’t usually collect Italian but a friend of mine inherited a nice military collection and he only collects U.S. I was able to pick up these items at a reasonable price. Threw in a pic

?

Default Italian Fez and Tropical M34 Bustina

I don’t usually collect Italian but a friend of mine inherited a nice military collection and he only collects U.S. I was able to pick up these items at a reasonable price. Threw in a pic at the end of the Italian edged weapons I picked up from him as well. Thought I would share with the forum…..any comments , additional info or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Italian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 BustinaItalian Fez and Tropical M34 Bustina

?

I don't collect Italian either but I would have been confident in picking up those choice items too. I'm sure you'll get some feedback from the Italian collectors. Good luck
    Regards, Al

?

Those daggers, so jealous. My Great Uncle had a MVSN full rig but after his death it disappeared, one of the items I have always wanted to add back into the collection.

?

Great pieces. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.