MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Little collection of Spanish medals

Article about: Hi Gents! This year I focused in get some Spanish medals (Franco's period, as I think the enamel has moer quality than afterwards), let me show you what i arragnded till now, hope you like t

Default Little collection of Spanish medals

Hi Gents!

This year I focused in get some Spanish medals (Franco's period, as I think the enamel has more quality than afterwards), let me show you what I get till now, hope you like the as I do!

Little collection of Spanish medalsLittle collection of Spanish medalsLittle collection of Spanish medalsLittle collection of Spanish medalsLittle collection of Spanish medals

Regards

Nacho

nice

Hello Nacho.
    You have a great collection there.
    In the lower left corner next to the emblem of the SEU University Militias. What insignia is that?
    Thanks in advance and congratulations.

Regards
    Santi

Very nice! I noticed Spanish medals can still be found at online auctions like Catawiki. They banned all Third Reich related items, but historical awareness stops with Nazi-Germany. In Spain and Italy nothing happened, according to EBay and Catawiki, these items can be sold and bought without trouble. Funny...

I hope to find one of those loose golden medal clasps. I have a Spanish EK2, I think such a golden clasp would look very nice on it!

Thanks for showing, great items!

Martin

thanks to all for your kind words about the medals

Santi, this is a bagde from the 'Red Cross Military Professional Nurses Association', it has his motto on it, Caridad, Ciencia y Arte (Charity, Science and Art) Is a corps founded in 1922 so maybe active with both sides at the civil war period, a nice badge anyway

Regards

Nacho

The close up

A little update...finally I found the minis for the red & white merit military crosses, both enameled, I hope you enjoy them

Regards

Nacho

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Little collection of Spanish medals  

Two really nice minis,Nacho.

Regards
    Santi

Thanks Santi! It was not as easy as I thougt at first to find them

Regards

Nacho