Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my collection this far

Article about: hi guys thought i would post my collection of my ww2 militaria, this is what i have mangaed to get after 3 years hope you guys like it haha regards sweden

Default my collection this far

hi guys thought i would post my collection of my ww2 militaria, this is what i have mangaed to get after 3 years hope you guys like it haha regards sweden
    my collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this far

:note: im very aware that the visors are fake and ofcourse the luger i want a real one but i dont have the luck you us guys have (we have a real hardon for guncontrol here xD) haha i cant afford real ones right now

?

Very nice mate!

here is some close ups of some stuff

btw i have all the letters that where in the envelopes for the "feldpost" so if anyone want to see and hopefully translate it i can post pics

my collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this farmy collection this far

a good start,but don't waste money on repros,save and the good stuff will come.

yes the visors was just a thing i bought before my real collecting started