Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!

Article about: Hello I am curious as to what types of cloth headgear you guys have from countries such as Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Finland, Austria and Spain. I am interested with headgear between ww1 a

Talking Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!

Hello I am curious as to what types of cloth headgear you guys have from countries such as Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Finland, Austria and Spain. I am interested with headgear between ww1 and ww2. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your caps.

?

Default Spanish Civil War Republican Forces

Here is a variety of Spanish Civil War Republican Forces headgear from my collection.

Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!

Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!Post your other axis countries cloth headgear!

?

Default Spanish Civil War Nationalist Forces

Here is a variety of Spanish Civil War Nationalist Forces headgear. Some date before civil war and some are post as well, 1943 regulation.

Amazing caps Aldo! Some of these caps are reminiscent of Italian cloth headgear. Thank you very much for sharing!

?

You're welcome, there is not too much interest in "other" headgear so it's nice to have an opportunity to repost them. You can read more in depth about each cap in my thread. It's very long but you can skip to the headgear posts. I hope this thread attracts more posts from members.
    Cheers

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Thanks for the link Aldo. I read the whole thing so I'm replying around 2 hours later because of how massive your collection is. It is amazing, you have pins (I can't believe you bought 118 party pins), badges, buckles, helmets, caps, flags, patches, and more! Absolutely a fantastic collection and I hope sometime in the future you are able to get an original condor legion tanker beret. I don't have any other headgear at the moment but I am looking at a supposed Bulgarian ww2 nco cap. I'll have to ask the forum about it. My favorite other country is Romania but finding cloth headgear from there is like finding a needle in a haystack. But again, the best Spanish collection I've seen, thank you for sharing the thread.

?

Thanks, I'm currently awaiting this Condor legion O/S cap as part of a large pilot grouping. I will post it in detail on a new thread when it arrives. In the meantime here is a preview.