MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Post Your Spanish Buckles

Article about: I wanted to start a thread for Spanish buckles in order to create a reference database. Many of the Spanish buckles available are difficult to identify or date because they are mostly relega

Hi Aldo
    Here are some of my other few Spanish Stuff:
    Divíson española de voluntarios en rusia, Divíson española de voluntarios en rusia/ Blue Division Medal/ 250th Infantry Division

Spanish Army motorcycle dispatch rider's helmet WWII, Italian created Model 1935 tanker helmet, was produced in large numbers and used as a pattern for the Spanish version throughout the Second World War. These Spanish helmets were also used by the German Legion Condor in the Spanish Civil War, ca. 1936-1939

Guadia Civil, postwar/ contemporary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Spanish Buckles   Post Your Spanish Buckles  

Post Your Spanish Buckles   Post Your Spanish Buckles  

?

Very nice items. I look forward to seeing more. You can see my entire Spanish collection on this thread. It's long but it contains everything Spanish related I've collected in the last 3 years.

Regards, Al

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Hi Angola
    Accoedig to this spanish page it is a 2nd Republic and Spanish Civil War. Cavalry. 1st version.

Arxius de Spanish Belt Buckles | Militaria Barcelona

Regards
    John

Last time I forgot one part of my best spanish collection:

Al Merito En Campaña, medal
    This is the correct early pattern specific to the Spanish Civil war as awarded to the Legion Condor, with a more "pointed " aspect to the outline shape. The later style with a more "rounded" appearance was for the Spanish Blue Division (Division Azul) serving on the Eastern Front

Al Merito En Campaña diploma

"PLUS ULTRA
    Ejercito Español
    En atención a los méritos contraídos en Operacíones de Guerra por Brigada Germanische Condor
    El Jefe del Estado a Genralisimo de los Ejercitos Nacionales ha tenido á bíen concederle la medalla de la Campaña
    para que conste para satisfacción del interesado, erpido en nombre de... el presente diploma en Burgos a 4 de Mayo de 1939, Año de la Victoria"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Spanish Buckles   Post Your Spanish Buckles  

Hi!
    The first group of belt and cartucherin it's an Army grouping, not Guardia Civil IMO

Regards

Nacho

?

Yes, like this pictures below. When I first posted I was still unsure. Thanks.

?

Found in Russia.With the metaldetector.Post Your Spanish BucklesPost Your Spanish BucklesPost Your Spanish Buckles

Nice, perhaps from the "Blue Legion" ?

?

yes

Hi! even if I posted this buckle in another thread, I think it deserves to be posted here as I dont saw it in this 'Spanish Buckles' thread, hope you agree. This is a Geographic/Topographic service officer Buckle from Franco's period, it comes with a cased victory band with the 36-39 device and an enameled Geographic/Topographic little badge on it (by maker Castells).

Best regards

NachoPost Your Spanish BucklesPost Your Spanish Buckles
    Last edited by nachomenorca; 04-24-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast