Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

british home front museum north wales united kingdom

Article about: hi folks i just wanted to share some pics of a small museum further down the coast in llandudno its only a small building but is crammed to the rafters with great displays enjoy james

Default british home front museum north wales united kingdom

hi folks i just wanted to share some pics of a small museum further down the coast in llandudno its only a small building but is crammed to the rafters with great displays enjoy james british home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdom
    Last edited by James C; 05-27-2014 at 08:41 PM.

?

Default Re: british home front museum north wales united kingdom

Good morning Col james there are some very nice pieces in these displays I myself am partial to the corporal in fool battle dress with his enfield 303 in his lap nice touch with the head set over his knee thanks for sharing .

Regards Mark K

you are more than welcome mark im sorry the pictures didnt turn out as well as i hoped but i wanted to share it with friends in britain and overseas who might not of heard of this museum thanks james

here,s some more picsbritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdombritish home front museum north wales united kingdom

?

Is that a water cooled 30 cal or 50 cal machine gun I believe I have seen old photos of these set up as gun emplacments near the mouth of the river Thames as part of the coastal defence network I will see if I can find the photos. Awsome lttle museum.

Regards Mark K

Hi, i did not heard of this museum, its one of those small museums that was put together with a lot of dedication and interest for History, and that makes it a wonderful place to visit.
    Great display.
    Thanks for posting.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

ian
    ?

hi col james
    this place is just around the corner from my house
    the guy has done very well for a private museum
    ill be home from germany this friday and saturday ,back to germany on sunday
    if you would like to come over and see my bar ,im in clifton road llandudno
    tel 01492 874439
    cheers ian