Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Imperial War Museum North

Article about: Hi all. As some of you may have seen on Vicky's thread I graduated from Salford University yesterday. The graduation venue was the Lowry theater at Salford Quays........ Right opposite IWM N

Default Re: Imperial War Museum North

Thanks for the pics.

When I visited last year I noticed a couple of mistakes:

A section of British aircraft nose art done on fabric and described as being from a Lancaster....

Marlene Dietrich's Overseas cap displayed back to front .........

OK to visit if you are in the area.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

JMM
    ?

Great pics! Thanks for posting it
    Have been several times at the IWM London but never on this one (it looks i'm not missing much...)

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    Hi all. As some of you may have seen on Vicky's thread I graduated from Salford University yesterday. The graduation venue was the Lowry theater at Salford Quays........ Right opposite IWM North So today we wandered over to take a look and post some photos for the benefit of those who have not been.

And yes in pic 5 that is Monty's beret
    Monty's beret? How can this be possible? Another collector in Boston has in his massive collection Monty's beret... Look at the third photo!

North Africa

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Monty's beret? How can this be possible? Another collector in Boston has in his massive collection Monty's beret... Look at the third photo!

North Africa
    Another error perhaps? Or is the museum in America incorrect? One of them is wrong anyway. Or maybe Monty just had two berets lol

I don't think it would be that unusual to have more than just the one beret.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3