Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

SNP Museum Banská Bystrica

Article about: ... Sturmgeschuetz III Ausf. G - part 3 ... .

Default Re: SNP Museum Banská Bystrica

Hi PKMann,, thank you for the tour and there are some vehicles I have never seen before,, thanks for posting all this great history. I like the PPSH in the Museum,,,looks to be in great condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello it was from slovakian armored train Hurban not german and it was made at my hometown Zvolen SNP Museum Banská Bystrica

In addition to Slovak forces (First Czechoslovak Army in Slovakia), the combatants included various other groups: escaped French prisoners of war, Soviet partisans, and Special Operations Executive (SOE) and Office of Strategic Services (OSS) operatives.

In Paris, we have a small exibition on the French in this battle. Maquis.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Excellent museum, superbly presented - which sadly is not always the case.

Thank you for posting, good thread.

Carl

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7