Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

MGB Transport police double breasted Mundir

Article about: Hello everyone, I was recently offered something quite out of the range of everyone's knowledge it seems. A black double breasted mundir for the MGB Transport police. this uniform existed fr

Default MGB Transport police double breasted Mundir

Hello everyone, I was recently offered something quite out of the range of everyone's knowledge it seems. A black double breasted mundir for the MGB Transport police. this uniform existed from 1947 to 1953, it appears that this could be a privately tailored officer version. here are all of the photos I mustered of the tunic in question.

MGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted MundirMGB Transport police double breasted Mundir

Now for some concerns I have, the poor stitching of the golden cuff ornament raises some suspicion. the inner material is made of baika. and what is the stiched reinforcement cube on the rear of the tunic?

I think this could be a good tunic, however it is something so rare that there is not much known about it nor much to compare it too. I appreciate the help as always friends.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MGB Transport police double breasted Mundir
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Nice uniform of parade for officer or sergent of NKVD’s branch in charge of protection of railway me and water transport. This variant with golden ornement is quite rare. Here is an article about this branch of NKVD.

Ведомственная геральдика - Главная страница

Guy.

Golden buttons and ornement are for officers (silver for privates and non commissioned officers).
    I suppose the sleeve insignias are for long service

Hello, The tunic is now a faithful piece of my collection, It is indeed a tunic for officers, dated 1953 (The last year it was used). The stripes on the sleeve do indicate long service as shown here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MGB Transport police double breasted Mundir