Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2nd Model RLB Officer / Leader Dagger with hangers

Article about: Here is another one for review that I am working on currently. Very nice early model by Alcoso with hard to locate leather hangers and belt loop.

?

[QUOTE=Rossi;1739876]
    Quote by gerrit View Post
    a lovely set Kirk and the hangers are looking way better on your pics then they did at the sellers website!
    You did well my friend, congratz on a beautiful set, Alcoso always delivered quality, and i most say i love those hangers

Ger[/QUOTE

Hey Ger,

Agreed that the hangers are better than expected. A bit worn but as Wagriff said what can you expect for 70+ old leather. Happy to have them with the belt loop hanger & dagger. It looks great next to my 1st model RLB subordinate as well.
    I can tell you a story that is hard to believe, a friend of mine has found in a dumphole in the Battle of the Bulge area ( Belgium Ardennes) in a dumphole in the woods a lot of US baseball bats and gloves.
    After desalting for a month, dehydrating and after that in a can with refilled fluids the groves not only look amazing but also are ready for use again!!
    Even the logo and lettering are back!
    He also found a cartoon print set of 37 cartoons: stamps are about 5x5 inch, stamp is made of alu-zinq with a wooden back, even the press was there in the dumphole.
    After the same process the entire educational Regimental cartoon can be printed again....so after 80 years hidden in the wet soil of the Ardennes Woods leather and wood can still be fine.

Best
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Model RLB Officer / Leader Dagger with hangers
    P
    Many

really an outstanding ensemble.

William Kramer

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    really an outstanding ensemble.

William Kramer