Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review

Article about: Hello gents, I just bought this dagger which is raising some concerns regarding it's genuity. One advanced collector told me that cross guard is not correct for WKC maker. Could someone of y

Default 2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review

Hello gents, I just bought this dagger which is raising some concerns regarding it's genuity. One advanced collector told me that cross guard is not correct for WKC maker. Could someone of you confirm this or deny that?

Please, what are your other thoughts? Do you like this piece or are there any red flags for you?

Thank you very much for any input...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review   2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review  

2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review   2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review  

2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review   2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Pattern RLB Officer Dagger for review
    P
    Many

I like it!

?

I'm not seeing anything alarming. Looks like the dagger has been cleaned and not sure if scabbard repaint or not. Can't blow the photos up real well to look at details.
    From these photos I believe original.

Tim

?

Looks period , nice dagger

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Nice example...No doubt
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Many thanks for your comments.

?

It is a beautiful dagger
    Regards, Al

?

Nice original WKc with the right 2nd model WKC guard
    Congratz, and an assist to any collection.

Ger