Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Another Fat man RAD dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, I have this Fat man RAD dagger in my collection. The condition is quite good so i think this is a nice reference for other collectors. Kind regards

Default Another Fat man RAD dagger

Hi everyone,

I have this Fat man RAD dagger in my collection. The condition is quite good so i think this is a nice reference for other collectors.

Kind regardsAnother Fat man RAD daggerAnother Fat man RAD daggerAnother Fat man RAD daggerAnother Fat man RAD daggerAnother Fat man RAD dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Fat man RAD dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Fat man RAD dagger
    P
    Many

?

I have the same dagger but with scabbard. However, it is not in great condition. I wonder what the value would be.Another Fat man RAD dagger

Compare the 2 blade shapes CBlock ...which your example is not a Fat Man type.
    I hope that you are not in a Cblock someplace

If you want to further a discussion on your example I would say please start a seaprate thread and can address any details in question you may have.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

In my opinion, your subject cannot be a guideline. Apparently you have a scabbard in the selection. On the mouth we see the number, on the hewer it is not. Also, the control tag that hangs on the scabbard is added to give significance. But in any case, thanks for showing an interesting subject.

?

I agree, their should be a identical issuance number just above the grip, so the set is a put together, as den70 has also mentioned the tag is not from the manufacturer and should not be there, a nice example of a Fat Man in good condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images Another Fat man RAD dagger 
    Last edited by Gwar; 08-10-2023 at 09:49 PM.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "