Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Bahnschutz daggers

Article about: Hi Gents, Does anyone know who makers were for Bahnschutz Fürher and Reichsbahn -Wasserschutz Polizei daggers? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Ron

?

Default Bahnschutz daggers

Hi Gents,

Does anyone know who makers were for Bahnschutz Fürher and Reichsbahn -Wasserschutz Polizei daggers?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Ron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bahnschutz daggers
    P
    Many

Hi Ron..I can only think of a couple from memory which would be Alcoso and Horster.
    I know you do not navigate through google search engines but the forums advanced search above will yield some threads to start you off in compiling a list.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry,

I used the search engine and had only one hit.
    But at your advice by using the advanced engine its a bit more.
    Thanks!
    I need to know if Weyersberg made these daggers also.

Ron

Which Weyersburg Ron?..there are a few of them
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Paul Weyersburg produced Waterschutz police daggers.

?

Paul Weyersberg Larry

Ron

- - ------- - -

Ho you answered already Larry
    Thanks