Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Article about: This was brought back from Spain.....by my fiances nanna.......

Default "The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Attachment 1524447Attachment 1524450Attachment 1524449Attachment 1524451Attachment 1524453Attachment 1524455Attachment 1524447Attachment 1524450Attachment 1524449Attachment 1524451Attachment 1524453Attachment 1524455

Found this dagger and suspect that it’s a fake but wanted more experienced opinions than mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    P
    Many

Red face SS Dagger Knife

Hello Lads, here's one of my examples you won't buy! I did it for fun (no bad costs). Enjoy!

Enjoy for a laugh!
    Greetz Frank

Default Böker Kriegsmarine

Hey guys,

came across this "Böker's Kriegsmarine" with M38 pommel and imitation of fouled anchor etching on one czech second hand website.
    The guy's asking for roughly 1030 USD / 900 EUR

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Default Hörster Kriegsmarine

Another Kriegsmarine with etched blade on czech second hand website.

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

I really like that Boker blade >_< LOL
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default "The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Hello everyone, I found this dagger and I need opinions. You can't see a blatant copy but I have doubts about its authenticity, the wood is extremely worn, the metal has weird stains, especially it has some weird stains on the blade, the seller says they are blood stains, but that doesn't make any sense, you can see some black marks on the blade but the rest is in perfect condition, but I am not an expert in blood stains on metal either. I await your answers, thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

?

Hello. I don't know if the topic is active, but I want to give some clarifications about the red cross dagger. Such a dagger exists. This is a Bulgarian red cross officers' dagger. I don't know if this dagger from the photo is real. It seems to be assembled from real and fake parts. I am attaching a photo of a supposedly real dagger.The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

?

The above post is a clarification to post #7. This post is old but it's good to share any information available.

?

Default The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

This dreadful mockery is absurd, and it's being sold as an "Original" Uggg

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I posted an original SA dagger and they cancelled my auction, lol...

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast