Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fake engraved knives with eagle head/German helmet handles?

Article about: These knives are marked Puma or Solingen... a Polish man consistently sells them on eBay for around \\$100 a pop, advertised as the real deal. I think they're fake, but did the Third Reich eve

Default Fake engraved knives with eagle head/German helmet handles?

These knives are marked Puma or Solingen... a Polish man consistently sells them on eBay for around $100 a pop, advertised as the real deal. I think they're fake, but did the Third Reich ever produce real versions of these knives? If so, how do you tell the difference? It's annoying seeing so many fakes out there that sell for a lot of money, especially when the seller has "100% positive feedback." I can't be wrong, right?

Does anyone know where these knives came from and when? Are there any genuine ones out there or were knives of this style just a fantasy piece?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake engraved knives with eagle head/German helmet handles?
    P
    Many

Fantasy.

Mart

I'd happily bet everything I own on these being fantasy pieces. The fact they're all sold by a single individual in Poland is the first alarm bell. A: Eastern Europe is a hotbed for fantasy pieces like this, and B: A single individual is in possession of a large number of them, and sells them on a regular basis. This would imply he is manufacturing them himself.

The knife bears a closer resemblance to an Italian MVSN leader's dagger than anything of German origin.

Regards, B.B.

Turd Reich lol worst Eickhorn logo I've ever seen! poor old squirrel could do with a good feed. Basically any dagger with the exact same eagle's head on the pommel is 4th Reich nonsense. Regards Paul

I like the description on the ad as " Pre owned " ...the only owning that is going to happen is when this thief takes your money with no item sent....and then you are owned !!

What a joke ...and the aging process on these knives is laughable.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

About as bad as this one posted back in Jan.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake engraved knives with eagle head/German helmet handles? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Might make a nice paper weight. If you want spend that of money on a paper weight. The other example, a helmeted skull and iron cross would make a neat biker knife. Never for a second would I think these are genuine Third Reich items.

I think they were previously identified as Polish fakes, but I wonder how anyone could be fooled into thinking they were authentic. The quality is somewhere south of rubbish.

?

If a German producer in the Third Reich period would present a knife like this, he most likely would be shot on site LOL

What an ugly Motherf*&%^^$%r

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    if a german producer in the third reich period would present a knife like this, he most likely would be shot on site lol

what an ugly motherf*&%^^$%r

ger