Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Guys ,Heres my collection of German 84/98 2nd pattern bayonets,Regards Paul.

?

Thanks Horst for checking it out and your time to look over my collection website. Have a great weekend.

Quote by Horst View Post
    Once more thanks for the comments -
    Rossi - nice web site and a fine collection-
    Horst
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many

Hi there,

it's been quite some time I was active on the forum, mostly due to job and family needs, but I thoght it would be nice to show some pieces from my collection.
    It's navy-related, built around naval forces that were acting on Adriatic war theater in Adriatic sea.

That counts Imperial Austrian, Austro-Hungarian, Imperial german, Royal Yugoslav, Royal Italian, Imperial Japan, 3rd Reich etc...

I've been collecting for some 4 years in total, and over time I was happy to find some really nice items in which I enjoy.

Hope other collectors will ike it, also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

AM your collection amazes me every time i see it. The next stap is seeing it in person .

Thanks for sharing!

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    AM your collection amazes me every time i see it. The next stap is seeing it in person .

Thanks for sharing!
    That's not the problem, just let me know when you're close ;-)

all very beautiful & historical blades

Default edged weapons collection

here is a few of my HJ knives & other edged weapons in my collection

si

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors

?

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

?

Couple photos of my modest collection. Only been at it for last 2 years. So still early days. Now the kids have left home can indulge myself! Apologiesfor my poor photography skills. Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors

?

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Couple photos of my modest collection. Only been at it for last 2 years. So still early days. Now the kids have left home can indulge myself! Apologiesfor my poor photography skills. Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    I see you bought the S.S. Kampfbinde..?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Yes always wanted one and goes well with dagger. It not mint but I don't mind that. History in the stains. The ss dagger was the first thing I ever brought. Buckle, collar tabs and cufftitle are my next goals. I like groupings. I'd buy more daggers if we were able to import them just not worth the hassle in New Zealand.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast