Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication

Article about: Is it fake ? Could anyone identify this item ?

You are 100% right, but The signatures are disturbing, the lettering is consistent with time. Doesn't look as Asia product.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Paratrooper folding knife - Need Identification and Authentication
    P
    Many

Then, there is the RZM mark, which, as far as I know, should not be on any Luftwaffe edged weapons.
    Daggers and swords were marked with a stick eagle with a number 5, or 6, inside the eagle's wings.
    If you can find any other Luftwaffe edged weapon with an RZM mark, please post it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Probably you are right, I have no any idea. I hear teory this is part of "gift set" not weapon, or fake "gift set" like nowadays badge lanyard, or pen drive with trademark

The mauser maker mark appears to have been copied from a WW1 bayonet.

The knife in question has a characteristic seen with items from China/Asia which is all that I'm going to say at this time. Best Regards, Fred

Default Erma/Kastor

Hi everyone. These are the original German pantographs Erma/Kastor from my private collection. Enjoy

Link Deleted !
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-03-2022 at 12:19 AM.

[QUOTE=zazadze;2251621]Hi everyone. These are the original German pantographs Erma/Kastor from my private collection. Enjoy

Link Deleted !!

Please do not just post links, also, we do not allow outside photo hosting sites here.
    Upload the photos using this sites photo uploading to add the photos directly.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-03-2022 at 12:21 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Of course, this is true. I see many fake knifes this style. But I don't see fake with Mauser (realistic) mark. This is tiny mark, like at Victorinox knife, not easy to make.

CBH
    ?

The RZM is enough of a red flag, the mark would indicate that it was NSDAP issue item, Lipstick on a Pig as they say.

Friend, you started your thread "Needing identification and Authentication". You have already received both unanimously from the members. But you don't seem to want to accept the reality, the knife is a post war fake, based on an earlier design. This knife was not made by Mauser or issued to the Luftwaffe. It's all been said already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast