Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

german ww2 divers knife

Article about: Hi all, Found this knife for sale. But I don't like the eickhorn mark and I don't find a exact example of it on the internet. Is it a fake or an original? Grts, Wesley

?

Thx Fred

then it would be an astro-hungarian order.

Best
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german ww2 divers knife
    P
    Many

Looks like the double headed eagle to me.

Agree, that is definitly the Austro-Hungarian Crest.

german ww2 divers knife

Greetings. Thank you very much for your help. The story I was told is the same, an Austrian Hungarian blade used by the Germans during WW2. I am happy to be an original blade. What about this solder, is it normal?

german ww2 divers knife

Quote by Pedro Henrique Moreira Lopes View Post
    Greetings. Thank you very much for your help. The story I was told is the same, an Austrian Hungarian blade used by the Germans during WW2. I am happy to be an original blade. What about this solder, is it normal?

german ww2 divers knife
    From the factory probably not, but these were tools that saw hard use and the knife blades could be replaced. My thinking being that the solder may have been from a repair sometime in the knife's history. Best Regards, Fred

The stamping looks to me to be a two-headed Austrian (or Austin-Hungarian Empire) symbol.

Although I did not previously know Aug. Lüneberg was a distributor for WKC products, I did know them to have distributed Eickhorn products. I owned a couple of Fire bayonets that although I marked, were obviously Eickhorn products.

?

Quote by Billy G View Post
    The stamping looks to me to be a two-headed Austrian (or Austin-Hungarian Empire) symbol.

Although I did not previously know Aug. Lüneberg was a distributor for WKC products, I did know them to have distributed Eickhorn products. I owned a couple of Fire bayonets that although I marked, were obviously Eickhorn products.
    Hi Billy,

for example this WKC army from Tom bears its distributers mark.

Cheers
    Ger
    german ww2 divers knife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2