Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Large Haul Sa/NSKK Daggers

Article about: I recently purchased 2 separate local SA and NSKK collections from older collectors getting out of the hobby. 17 daggers total, with 7 RZM and 10 old maker marked! Most are in pretty decent

Default Large Haul Sa/NSKK Daggers

I recently purchased 2 separate local SA and NSKK collections from older collectors getting out of the hobby. 17 daggers total, with 7 RZM and 10 old maker marked! Most are in pretty decent shape and some are near mint blades. Alot of great early makers and a couple interesting pieces I'll post on another thread.

Here's all the different makers from left to right:

RZM 7/27 (Puma)
    RZM 7/36 (E&F Horster)
    RZM 7/12 (Waffenfabrik Max Weyersberg) with a "B" Group Mark on the reverse crossguard.
    RZM 7/42 (WKC)
    RZM 7/83 (Richard Pluemacher) with a repainted NSKK over previous SA colored scabbard.
    RZM 7/85 (Arthur Evertz)
    RZM 7/37 (Robert Klaas)
    Haco "B" Group Mark
    May & Vom Hau "SW" Group Mark
    Malsch & Ambronn "SA" Group Mark
    Tiger "NRH" Group Mark
    August Bickel ""FR" Group Mark
    Hammesfahr "P" Group Mark
    Herm Konejung "B" Group Mark
    F. Dick "SW" Group Mark
    Eickhorn "WF" Group Mark and ground Rohm
    Muller Hergus "FR" Group Mark

Large Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK DaggersLarge Haul Sa/NSKK Daggers

Thanks,
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large Haul Sa/NSKK Daggers
    P
    Many

Jackpot

Some great makers there in that haul and hard to find ones as well.
    Looking forward to seeing them each in their own glory

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice haul
    -TJ-

Take notice to the Haco lower guard marked "B" and the Max Weyersburg guard marked "B"

2 different guards as seen by the accent grooving...but thats my observation and will wait until you post the Max Weyersburg in its own thread.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Awesome! I am jealous of your haul man

?

Ooooohhhh! Very great!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

?

What an score!

looks like a nice wood grained grip on that Haco.

Cheers,

Roy

Thanks I just posted a few more pics of the Haco here unfortunately in the wrong forum...Haco SA Dagger

Cheers!

Ben