Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Article about: Gentlemen,,we have seen rarity lists for SA daggers,,I would like to turn the page and ask our non political dagger collectors to post rare maker logos for the 3 branches mentioned. You may

Default Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Gentlemen,,we have seen rarity lists for SA daggers,,I would like to turn the page and ask our non political dagger collectors to post rare maker logos for the 3 branches mentioned. You may post photos in any order including ..."Common" to Rare" ,, also variant logos from the same makers included.
    I know that these 3 branches were not just serviced by Eickhorn ,EP&S Holler, WKC Horster...etc. There are cottage makers that did make some of these daggers. Regards Larry

If possible I would like to see if we can create a database for these type daggers...........Makers will correspond with post numbers

Heer Officer Dolch:
    -----------------------
    Büchel Rudolf ( 2 )
    EP&S Ernst Pack & Son ( 10 )
    Schuttlehofer Arthur ( 10 )
    WKC ( 3 )

Luftwaffe Officer Dolch
    ----------------------------
    Herder Richard ( 7 ) 2nd model 1937
    Seilheimer Paul ( 10 ) 1st model
    Gebr. Heller -NSFK ( 15 ) " Glider pilot"

Kriegsmarine Officers Dolch
    -------------------------------
    Klaas Robert ( 11 )
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-15-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe, Heers, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Hello Larry,
    Although not what I believe to be rare, but less common so to speak. If it is okay, I will start with my Rudolf Buchel Heer Dress dagger, bought locally as my first about 20 years ago. It has been posted on WRF before.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity   Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  

Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

More common, is my WKC Heer Officer's Dress dagger with pumpkin colored handle. Okay, maybe a little less common with this color of grip.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity   Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  

Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity   Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The following is a list of "uncommon manufacturers proofmarks" as listed in the Johnsons Edged weapons volume 4
    Carl Tillman Sohne, Lux Solingen
    Aug Malsch FR Sohn AM ,Steinbach KR.M.
    Peter Lungstrass, Solingen Ohligs
    C.Eppenstein Sohne, Solingen
    J.P. Sauer & Sohn, Suhl
    Wilh.Welterbach, Solingen
    Fritz Barthelmess, Bavaria, Muggendorf
    Carl Heidelberg CH, Solingen
    Spateneder, Munchen
    Eduard Vitting, Solingen
    Gebruder Heller, Schmalkalden
    Rudolf Schmitt , Solingen
    ABR. Schnitter, waSo, Solingen Wald
    Gerb Krusius, Gazelle, Solingen
    Fred Neuhaus, Solingen
    Herder Engels, Solingen Ohligs
    David Malsch, DM, Steinbach
    Malsch & Ambronn, Steinbach
    Carl Bender, Solingen
    H.Herder, Solingen
    A.Schuttelhofer & Co, Asso, Solingen-Wald
    Axt-U-Hauerfabrik, Solingen
    Eickelberg & Mack, Solingen
    Gebr Burns, Solingen
    Franz Steinhoff, Mobil, Solingen-Wald
    Hermann Schneider, Solingen.Aufderhone
    J.Reuleaux, Solingen-Wald
    Hugo Berns, Hubeo, Solingen-Ohligs
    Carl FR Kuhrt, Zella Mehlis, Kom-Ges
    Melzer & Feller, Zella Mehlis
    Gottlieb Hammesfahr, Solingen.Foche
    Sudo Messer Fabrik, Gefrees
    Seilheimer Paul

Hope this provides some info for newer collectors
    Cheers Dave
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-10-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Pack used three different trademark. This is the least common of them. Attachment 393071

HI Heers300,, Yes you are correct Pack is rarity especially on Naval daggers. Although your attachment is not opening,,,may I suggest saving the photos to your computer first and then renaming them. If you are getting them from a picture hosting site,, errors may occur in uploading. Give it a try again or send me the link to the photos in my WRF email. I will post the photos for you. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Axe und Hauerfabrik, my latest SA dagger
    a Werth on a SA dagger and a Herder on a Luftwaffe 1st pattern.

Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarityLuftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarityLuftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity

Nice SA Gerrit,, post some photos on the SA forum to be admired of those 2 beauties. The First Luft maker is a nice one, Regards Larry

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice SA Gerrit,, post some photos on the SA forum to be admired of those 2 beauties. The First Luft maker is a nice one, Regards Larry
    Thx Larry
    ive posted them already....and the pretty Luft is up for sale in the Classifieds
    the Axe post:
    Early SA Dienst Dolch, Axe und Hauerfabrik
    and the werth:
    Early SA dagger by A.Werth

Ger

I went down into the crypt to see what I could dig up with more rare logos. I found this old thread https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...wn-14-go-3957/
    and borrowed a couple of photos for reference purposes. These daggers and photos belong to a guest at one time by the name of "Stu W".
    Listed are 3 very nice conditioned Heer daggers ( Arthur Schuttlehofer " Asso" ) Ernst Pack & Son "Siegfried logo" and Weyersburg Kirschbaum & Cie "WKC".
    also included is an excellent condition 1st model Luftwaffe dagger with the maker "Paul Seilheimer",, I have also added this maker to the rarity list "Davejb" has included in this thread. Lastly an Eickhorn Naval,, although not a rare maker,,the craftmanship is desirable to be included. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity  Luftwaffe, Heer, and Kriegsmarine Logo rarity 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast